Transformative Consulting develops innovative solutions in Social Justice and Justice reform by addressing systemic challenges in Education, Health, government, the environment utilizing a Transformative Justice lens. Transformative Consulting offers a model which recognizes that a community that can build capacity around experiential as well as quantitative data to bridge resources and support is more sustainable and less susceptible to risks across all social determinants of health.
What services do we provide?
who might want to utilize our services
• Training/Coaching-Group, School, Corporate and Individual
• Project Investigation and Reporting
• Case Study and Evaluation
• Teaching/Motivation Speaking
● Anyone/Organization Seeking Reentry/Social Justice Services offered through a Transformative Framework
● Anyone/Organization seeking Reentry Coaching and Navigation
● Anyone/Organization seeking to build collective relationships to address the marginalization and lack of inclusion in sustainable solutions.
About the FOunder
CEO, Senior Consultant
Anthony Robinson Jr is an insatiable Revolutionary for Humanity… Awoken to Purpose through a 23 years 4 months Prison Sentence at the age of 18, Anthony raised his work out of the darkest corridors of High Security Institutions to afford himself the opportunity to serve his Community. Mr. Robinson was released from prison August 27th 2018 after serving 20 years, Obtaining an Associates in Social and Behavioral Sciences with a Certificate in Business Management, Winning 1st place Documentary at Austin City Black Film Festival; a film sparked from a series of articles Mr. Robinson has published in the San Francisco Bay View. In his two years out on parole Mr. Robinson was nominated for the Grand Jury by the Mayor of Stockton, has advocated for Social change and Criminal reform and has been a champion in Building Capacity amongst marginalized populations. Today, Anthony is the Host and Executive Director of The Echo Chamber (theechochamberproject.org) Non-Profit and Podcast.
Click here to view podcast
Click here to book an appointment
Click here to send and Email